Dvd Lab Pro

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LIONS Index du Forum -> Inscrits -> Taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
joyuldri

Date de naissance: 02/03/1951
Masculin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 04:02 (2016)    Sujet du message: Dvd Lab Pro Répondre en citant

Dvd Lab Pro > urlin.us/2jg9j

10cf746e54
Tool Description Type Rating Comment DVD-lab PRONEW VERSION 2.52 The DVD-lab PRO version is a next step in DVD authoring for advanced users who need accessible and easy to learn tool with full range of DVD features, Flexible DVD structure, Multiple-VTS application, Multiple Audio and Subtitle Channels, More Menu Effects,Delayed menu buttons, Play Lists, Counter Lists, Random Lists, Chapter List etc., Special Navigation Objects, Audio-Only Track, . You can also include your slideshows as chapters in your movies. The documentation and the tutorials could be a bit better about the advanced features but you can do many things without reading any. Building a main menu with this DVD menu maker software is interesting and different. Tool version betas using OS WinXP Ease of use 1 of 10 Functionality 1 of 10 Value for money 1 of 10 Overall score 1 of 10 Post #6 by silverdragon I gave a rate of 9 for ease of use simply because there is not enough tutorial and explanation of the featues bundled with the software. With the movie editor window select, from the top "Movie" drop down menu, select "Auto-Chapters". Here, you can set a + or - 1 second lag. With the cost of DVD Recorders dropping daily, and the picture quality far outstripping the capture-and-convert system, you can use a DVD recorder to create your Mpeg2, then transfer it into DVDLab for the final trimmings and menu creation.

Posted June 12, 2005 by belfiore. But think outside the square. Subtracted another point because there is not a preview that will display your subsin order to veiw the timing. My scores are a bit lower than most due to a couple of mega gripes I have: It doesn't recognise MP3's or AVI files. and quite honestly it should NOT EVEN BE ON THIS TOOLS LIST until it becomes more than 15-day vaporware. But don't let the low price fool you. It's buggy, it doesn't always work . You can do so much with the program. Download Blaze Audio RipEditBurn Record voiceovers, rip CDs, and overdub tracks. I had previously used DVD Architect and was satisfied, but I found DVDLab Pro to be much better for the "prosumer" market.

hi res musicgreys anatomy s05e12downton abbey s01e02Hot Service A Cruel Hairdresserdelitti in paradiso s01e01captain america the winterarmin van buuren a state of trance year mix 2013alpha flight x menarrow s01e14 720pghost sweeper mikami ita jap
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 04:02 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LIONS Index du Forum -> Inscrits -> Taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation